Yes, you can cancel once you’ve booked your holiday as outlined in our Terms & Conditions that you agree to when you book.
For convenience here’s a summary of our cancellation policy for our wildlife and birding holidays and short breaks:
- Cancellations by You: if you wish to cancel your booking you must notify us as soon as possible, and confirm in writing (email is the easiest way, but you can also do so via registered mail if you prefer). Depending upon the date we receive your cancellation the following cancellation policies will apply:
- More than 41 days before holiday start date: full refund minus an admin fee of €30 per booking
- 41-28 days before holiday start: 40% cancellation penalty, balance refunded
- 27-14 days before holiday start: 60% cancellation penalty, balance refunded
- 13-8 days before holiday start: 80% cancellation penalty, balance refunded
- 7-0 days before holiday start: 100% cancellation penalty, no refund due
- Alternative Participants: if you have to cancel, but are able to refer someone else who can take up your places on the holiday, or if we have a standby list for your holiday and can resell your places, we’ll treat this as an “Amendment” rather than a cancellation, and will issue a refund of any fees paid less an administration charge of €30.
- Cancellations by Us: while we do our utmost to run our guided wildlife and birding holidays as scheduled we reserve the right to cancel any holiday in our programme for the following reason.
- Minimum Numbers: our holidays require a minimum threshold of six participants to make them viable. Should we have fewer than this number booked on a particular holiday six weeks before the start date, we may contact you and offer you the opportunity to either reschedule on an alternative holiday or cancel for a full refund of any money paid.
- Other reasons beyond our control: if we are forced to cancel a holiday for any other reason beyond our control we will let you know as soon as possible, and will issue a full refund of any money paid.